EL CAMINO HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS
Student-Athlete Online Registration
Prior to trying out / joining an afterschool sports team, you must be cleared on the SPORTSNET website. Please have your parent/guardian, along with yourself read through the documents and complete the registration process. Included in the clearing process you must be medically cleared to participate in competitive, after school athletics. This has to be performed and documented by a medical professional and indicate clearance for participation. The preferred physical form can be found on the sportsnet website. Registration, which includes an updated physical must be uploaded onto the following website:
Once you are on the sportsnet website, you have the following 2 options:
- Already registered, returning athletes: be sure to select “edit registration”. Continue through the pages, making sure to have a parent/guardian and yourself, update any changes and electronically sign & date in the areas required. If your physical on file has expired, you will have to obtain and re-submit an updated physical.
- Incoming Freshman / First Time ECHS Student-Athletes: select the “begin new athlete registration”. Proceed through the pages, filling out all the pertinent information accordingly. Be sure to sign & date in the areas required. An updated physical will be required every year.
Official Start Dates for the following seasons are listed below:
FALL SPORTS (Cross Country, Girls Volleyball, Football, Cheer, Girls Golf, Girls Tennis)
Friday - August 5, 2022
WINTER SPORTS (Wrestling, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Basketball)
Monday - October 31, 2022
SPRING SPORTS (Baseball, Softball, Badminton, Swimming, Boys Volleyball, Boys Golf, Track & Field, Boys Tennis)
Monday - January 30, 2023
Once you are registered in the system, you will be recieve an email from the school with your participation status.
All student-athletes must be cleared by the above start dates in order to try-out or participate in any after school sports team!
- Review the documents below.
- Sign in to SportsNet Inc. and fill all required fields.
- Ask a medical professional to sign, date, and mark the appropriate box on page 2 of the "Athletic Pre-Participation Screening Exam" form.
- Submit the completed application.